Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wake up and Shout!!!

{Jasmine Star working her magic..Dane in background..}

Last Friday I went to a photography event at Cypress college. Nicole found the event and thought I would be interested. I met Jasmine Star, one of the best photographers in the OC. She was witty, a non-stop talker, mixing her stories, talking about her family and her husband and she did happen to throw in a bit of photo stuff.

She wasn't here to tell us how great SHE is, she was here to encourage each and every one that was in the audience, not only to get into photography, but to follow your DREAMS. I could go on-and-on but just click on the link below and you can discover Jasmine yourself...





The guy in the back of the photo in a black shirt is Dane Sanders, another top photographer in the OC. He's an actual professor, of psychology I imagine, because when all was said and done, I felt like he had cleansed my soul. Like Jasmine he talked about the power of YOU and the artist the lies inside of YOU...

Check out his web site and you'll see what I'm talking about...What a great way to get inspired on a Friday afternoon.


Encourage one another...