Thursday, April 10, 2014

Erika is 30...AGAIN!!!



Erika and Aubrey...

































 Surpried by the waitresses...










 


 We celebrated Erika's birthday on Tuesday night at El Ranchito in Costa Mesa...

I wanted to surprise Erika with the munchkin...

I picked up Aubrey at school and we went to Party City where she picked out a few of her favorite colored birthday balloons...had a hard time deciding which colors to get Erika but she knew she wanted one for herself and it had to be PINK...

Went to my house to get cleaned up and had a Hagen-Daz ice cream bar...Aubreys favorite!!!

Once at the Ranch, we waited in my van til Erika arrived and we let her walk in so we could surprise her with the balloons...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I left Aubrey's pink guitar in the van...she wanted to strum while she sang the song...

We had a great dinner and then the girls brought us the frozen ice cream and put Panchita's hat on Erika and we all sang Happy Birthday...Aubrey was totally surprised...She loves blowing out the candle but I think she was caught off-guard...Great smiles on Erika and Aubrey...