Monday, October 12, 2009

Cerda Family Picnic...

{ GrandaMa Tere and Aubrey... }


{ Niki, Aubrey and Joe...No sunglasses... }


{ Aubrey and Auntie Erika... }

We celebrated the Cerda Family picnic in Yorba Park on the 11th, yesterday, second sunday of October. It is so nice to see that the family continues to grow, but now it feels like I don't know so many people. Still it's great to have family time, most of us don't participate in games anymore, arthritis!!! My Mom is happy to see her cousins and remember all the good times they shared. It is sad when you hear that someone that was here last year has passed-on, but then we have the little one's.
We all got new purple Cerda shirts that Lupe had printed and they came out great...although I think they are made for small Chinese folks, just my thought.
I'm working on getting all the photos posted and I'll let everyone know that site when I finish everyting...remember, getting rid of wrinkles takes a long time...