Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My new assistant...



 Aubrey adjusting the light stand...

 Here she has just figured out....righty tighty, lefty loosy... 
hand me the flash, she said as she moved the bracket around...




First photo taken by Aubrey with my iPhone...


I spent the afternoon with Aubrey at the park and it was HOT!

We headed over to downtown Anaheim for some photos. I had to bribe Aubrey with the promise of a Dove bar, otherwise she will not look at the camera, or only wants to make many scary faces? As luck would have it, I forgot to put the battery in the camera..we ended up playing with the equipment and lights, then I remembered I had the iPhone.

I gave Aubrey  a quick lesson and this is here first shot of me...Pretty good I'd say...leading lines and the depth of field...

most importantly...we had FUN!!!