Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Brunch...



The tortilla making station...





 Happy Mothers Day...





Lauren and Lupe..


 Lauren,Lupe and My Mom...




 Maria Elena and her Madrina...




 Lupe, Maria Elena, Robert, GranMa Tere and Lauren...




 Me, Lupe,Maria Elena, GranMa Tere and Lauren...




 Maria Elena showing off her decorations...




 
 Tia Margarita and GranMa Tere...2 lovely ladies...




Lupe, Tia Margarita and GranMa Tere...


Its Mothers Day...

Saturday for us Mexicans and Sunday for us Americanos...

I took my Mom to Chinatwon on saturday and we went to Hop Louie, imagine that, same place for the last 35 years...Egg Foo young-shrimp please and a variety of dishes to keep everyone with a full mouth...

On sunday we went to El Ranchito in Costa Mesa, Maria Elenas place. 

They do a great brunch and my Mom loves it there...We had a bit of every dish and then the desserts!!!! Flan that was almost as good as my Moms...I took a few pictures of all of us and then it was over to my Tia Margaritas, to visit and share good chismes...

My Tia is doing so good, she really is a trooper...and then Chava showed up with his family, so good to see everyone...